Thursday, May 31, 2012

The first date...

So after Travis came in and got product two days later we went to institute... on his way over to pick me up i called and asked if my roommate Leah could come with us. Travis of course said yes. On our way to institute i didnt really talk at all haha so travis and leah talked the whole way there... at institute Bruce ask Travis to give the insight so he told his about his broken zipper.. on the way back from institute i talked a little bit more but not much (travis at this point is thinking man i should just ask the roommate out). when we got back to my apartment complex Leah left to go pick up her sister from work. As Travis walked me to the door hes thinking who can i text to hang out since i didnt really talk on the way to and from institute. when we get to the door i ask him if he was hungry and Travis said "ya.." then i said, " want some chicken." So we went inside i made some chicken nuggets we talked for a few hours then leah came home and said she wanted to watch a movie so we looked on netflix found nothing so we decided to go to the dollar movies.. we called my brother and asked if he wanted to go with us he said ya so we went and saw Rango it was a funny movie haha probably because it was late ha. As we were in the movie theater the arm rest doesnt go up or down so  Travis said "well, that makes it hard to do anything", i replied with " im not stopping ya" so then he grabbed my hand aww how cute haha... when the movie got over i was think if i let go of his hand hes gonna think im not interested... he said he thought i wouldnt keep holding his hand because of my brother but we got up and left and i held his hand on the way out. Travis then drove me and Leah home. As he walks me to the door i told  him how i dont like door scenes so walks me to the door and i give him a hug and said goodbye.. and that is the story of our first date :) cant believe its almost been a year since we went on our first date.. ( sorry if its all jumbled its just basically me jotting things down that happend haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment