Tuesday, February 14, 2012

finally! i remember how to blog...

On December 29, 2011 Travis and I were sealed in the Jordan River Temple for all eternity :)  but thats not where this story begins. It begins back on July 15, 2011... I had just got back from break at work, in n out with my dad yumm... when this attractive guy comes in we talk about everything from exs, to byu & the u, to cats and dogs, to jimmer to i dont remember what else there were some awkward moments but definitely some flirting going on.. well this attractive guy came in to get a haircut cause he was going on a date that night, after i finish the hair cut and all the awkward moments are done he leaves and didnt ask me for my number so in my mind i think "well i probably wont see him again.. oh well." Monday rolls around and im doing Bruces hair  and in walks the attractive guy first thing i think, "oh crap i probably messed up on his hair" but what he says he needs is product so amber a girl from work tries to help but he wants me to help him out everyone but me caught on that he was there for my number not product haha. Bruce then says, " just ask her out and she'll mix the product up for you." Im so blushing by now... i finished cutting bruces hair he hands me the money and walks right over to this attractive guy and says "so whats your story you married you single whats up?"  the attractive guy says " nope i just got home from the mish." bruce then says "good you can ask her out on a date" and then he walks out. Then this attractive guy buys the product and i ask him to institute and give him my number two days later we went out on our first date and to this day we have seen and been with each other but four days.......  next story will be the first date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment